Sunday, July 17, 2011

minihaul

Photobucket

toms are so lightweight and comfortable. these shoes are nice for casual days when you don't necessarily want to wear sandals. i think they'll look super cute with shorts or skinny jeans. i got mine in classic black to match everything. the fact that the company gives shoes to children in need with every purchase is amazing!

Photobucket

sephora by opi's traffic is much more rose gold than in the photo, which is why i bought it. this chunky glitter polish would look great ontop of orly's rage. here, i'm wearing it alone. with just a couple of coats it covers the nails, giving a nice dimension and shine. it doesn't take long to dry, either.

Photobucket

mac's paint pot in bare study is a gorgeous, shimmery shade and the perfect neutral base for any shadow. this is the first paint pot i've purchased and i actually prefer it's formulation to benefit's creaseless cream shadows.

9 comments:

HeatherAMarie said...

I love those toms and i want some!! also mac paint pots are so great i have rubenesque and love it!! i want to get all of them haha

Tiffany said...

That polish is so pretty!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Cute nail varnish! x hivenn

Unknown said...

that nail polish is amazing xxxxxx

Emily said...

Love that nail varnish, I need to do mine like that for my holiday I think, looks so good xx

Lidiya said...

I adore Tom's - I have exactly the same pair in the same color! And your nails look gorgeous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Adele said...

Loving this post!:D <3 MAC

@adelejoanna
moltocuriosa.com

Angie said...

Soooo pretty! You're gorgeous and I love your blog! Follow me?
www.raindropsandpaper.blogspot.com
<3 :)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi sweetie!
I really love your blog!
I follow you :D
... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too (I hope you like it ;) )
Kisses from México city!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...