Wednesday, July 27, 2011

fabulash

there seems to have become a trend on my blog regarding revlon cosmetics. revlon is my favorite drugstore brand because they have proven with each purchase to be of supreme quality. fabulash mascara is no exception.

Photobucket

i've unfortunately spent wasted money on highend mascaras that perform no superior to drugstore brands. i constantly end up repurchasing fabulash in blackest black. it's formulation is on the dryer spectrum of mascaras. i've not had a problem with fallout or under-eye smudging while using this product.

Photobucket

the wand, along with the formulation, provide a non-fussy and clump-free application. i'm pleased with the volume it gives my lashes.

Photobucket

5 comments:

HeatherAMarie said...

revlon is one of my favorite drugstore brands also! their products are great and so affordable!

Tiffany said...

I'm definitely going to get this next time. I usually never buy the same one twice. Your blue eyes are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Your lashes are super long!
I agree about the high end mascaras. I've never found one that was vastly better than a drugstore brand.

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Unknown said...

It looks amazing! I wil definitely try it soon!
XOXO from a new follower!
Catanya

dziewczyna komornika said...

I like your eyelashes

http://dziewczynakomornika.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...